Our Zapier app is now official!
Chatfuel Team, March 18, 2016
Now you can easily sync almost any app with Chatfuel!
Bots made with Chatfuel are powerful tools, but scheduling broadcasts regularly and syncing with your favorite app can sometimes require a specific customization. You probably already have some popular posts on social networks, events on your calendar, or articles on your blog, but they’re stuck there. Moving them into Chatfuel can take time, and lots of copy-pasting.
Our integration with Zapier makes the whole process automatic. It can take your content from almost anywhere — Zapier connects with more than 500 apps !— and send it to your Telegram audience with Chatfuel. You won’t need to worry about manually importing texts or links — Zapier handles the heavy lifting for you.
A few examples:
Using Zapier with Chatfuel, you can automatically:
- Send new Facebook Pages posts to your Chatfuel bot.
- Post new Gmail email that match a search to your Chatfuel bot.
- Post new YouTube uploads to your Chatfuel bot.
- Send new WordPress posts to your Chatfuel bot
- Or use any source of content to create new publications for your user base!
It’s easy to get started
Get started right in your bot, or visit the Zapier website to learn more.
To get started right in your bot:
- Just type /chatfuel to open your admin menu.
- Tap “⛽️ Automate”.
- Tap “? Autoposting”.
- Select a service, and follow the instructions.
That’s it! The external service is now synced with your bot!