Thanks for your interest in writing or exchanging content with Chatfuel!
🏆We're the leading chatbot platform for building Facebook Messenger bots. Chatfuel is no-code software, which means #AnyoneCanBuildaBot—no developer experience, coding knowledge, or previous chatbot know-how required.
📈Chatfuel users and agency partners build incredible, highly effective bots for businesses across industries, from restaurants and real estate to charities and clinics to ecommerce stores of all kinds. There are over 100,000 monthly active Chatfuel bots out there, engaging users, boosting sales, automating tasks, and lots more.
FOR INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTORS:
If you’re an individual and you want to share your expertise with our audience, here’s what you need to know.
- We only accept submissions from active Chatfuel users. 👩💻
You need to have experience building effective bots in our platform, and a desire to share the best practices and tips you’ve learned with other users. You can be in a sales/marketing role, in the chatbot industry, or just a chatbot enthusiast.
2. You can provide content that fits our guidelines. 📝
We’re pretty proud of our blog, and we work hard to provide only informative, inspiring content. If you’d like to contribute, you’ll need to meet our standards. That means content that’s:
- original (not published elsewhere),
- useful (actionable),
- well-researched (accurate), and
- unique (not the same-old generic, uninspiring stuff).
And don’t worry; if we move forward with you, we’ll provide a detailed style guide. 🤓
We don’t accept spammy or overly promotional content, press releases, or anything that’s unrelated to the chatbot industry.
Still on board? Awesome. Your next step then is to chat with our bot 🤖 so we can gather some info about you and your expertise.
We’ll reach out to you if you're a good fit!
FOR BRAND CONTRIBUTORS/POTENTIAL PARTNERS:
If you’re a brand interested in submitting content for our blog, receiving content from us, or otherwise forming a content partnership, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note, of course, that we only partner with brands who are:
- relevant to our audience (software for ecommerce merchants? ✅ agricultural supplies? ❌)
- interested in a mutually beneficial partnership where both sides fulfill all expectations in a timely manner
If that sounds like your brand, let’s chat! 💬
📧 Please, email email@example.com with subject line “Content Partnership,” and include the following information:
- Your company name
- A link to your blog, and links to your major social pages (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook)
We look forward to hearing from you!