What would you say if we told you that, in a single afternoon, you could easily set up a new, powerful tool for your business that could increase sales, cut costs, and vastly improve the customer experience?
Welcome to the world of Messenger chatbots! If you haven’t already heard, bots are the most effective new tool that your business is missing. The best part: With Chatfuel, you can build a bot quickly and easily to start reaping these benefits — no coding required.
If you’re interested in learning more about what a bot can do for your business, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve gathered a list of the top ten reasons why you should consider building one today! With a Messenger chatbot, you can:
- Acquire chatbot subscriber data. If you already have lots of prospects and customers messaging your Facebook business page, it would be a waste to not gather their data for future outreach. When you set up a bot — even if you haven’t yet loaded it with content — it will automatically begin capturing that data. Not only will this allow you to contact these users in the future, but it will let you do so en masse rather than having to manually start an individual thread with each person. That way, you can easily reach out to these users later, as a group or segmented groups, to notify them of new product announcements, giveaways, etc.
- Provide instant responses. You can easily equip your Messenger bot to provide users with appropriate replies to common questions. First, automating FAQs will improve the user experience by giving them the information they need instantly. It will also add a green badge denoting the “Very responsive” rating on your business page, so even more people will be inclined to message you. Finally, it will turn your inbox into an automated sales funnel, allowing you to close more deals. Users who message your page don’t need to wait around for business hours when a human can handle their inquiry. A bot will instantly give them the information they need, meaning it will be effortlessly closing sales for you day and night.
- Improve your return on ad spend. Metrics like cost per click and cost per conversion tend to drop dramatically when businesses switch their Facebook ad destination from a website to Messenger. Rather than directing them to a landing page, these ads keep the user within the Facebook ecosystem by directing them to Messenger instead. Here at Chatfuel, we’ve seen customers get great rewards for making the switch to this seamless ad experience for users. Take Beauty Player for example, a Taiwan-based cosmetics company who cut their cost per conversion in half, from $8 to $4, using these ads.
- Convert page commenters into bot subscribers. Without a bot, there’s no easy way to gather data from, or send messages to, users who comment on posts on your Facebook page. With a Chatfuel bot, however, you can set up this feature to convert these users into subscribers in minutes. In no time, you’ll have a new and incredibly effective organic growth tool that allows you to turn users engaging with your page into paying customers. One Chatfuel client used this feature to generate over 4,000 qualified leads from a giveaway post, turning a huge number of their commenters into chatbot subscribers.
- Capture leads with one click. The traditional method of capturing lead information involves bulky web forms that take time and effort for users to manually fill out. With a chatbot, this process now takes no more than a click. Your bot already has access to the user’s data on their Facebook profile; it simply has to ask permission to access it. From there, you can use Chatfuel features like the one-click email plugin and the user phone plugin to populate this contact information with the click of a button. This frictionless method for gathering user data is a simple yet powerful way to increase your lead generation efforts.
- Achieve higher open and click-through rates than email. It’s a pair of statistics about chatbot messages that never ceases to impress: They offer 80% open rates compared to email’s 20%, and 20% click-through rates over email’s 2%. Just imagine what 4xing your open rates or 10xing your CTRs could do for your business! When you have your bot send mass or segmented messages to users, known as broadcasts, these are the kinds of results you can expect. Why? Because Messenger is an intimate space where people are talking with their family and friends. There’s no junk folder, and messages are short and sweet, fun and engaging.
- Reduce your operational costs. There are certain customer interactions you can easily instruct your chatbot to handle automatically. One of the most significant is lead qualification. A bot can do the preliminary legwork to figure out which leads are most promising, and then direct only these prospects to human agents who can close the deal. Ensuring that unqualified leads no longer take up the precious time of human agents can significantly cut costs. For example, one Chatfuel client reduced their operational costs by $25,000/month with this technique!
- Launch quickly, without investing thousands of dollars. We designed the Chatfuel platform to be incredibly easy to use — no coding required. The process of prototyping and launching a chatbot for your own business can be done in less than a day, so you can start building your subscriber list immediately.
- Integrate with thousands of third-party services. If you think chatbots are limited to only sending simple text messages and images, think again! Chatfuel allows you to integrate all kinds of software into your bot, so you can supercharge the experience for your users. For example, if you use Shopify for your e-commerce business, you can use your bot to send cart abandonment messages instead of emails. As you might expect, users are far more likely to see and engage with these messages than if they received the same information via email.
- Delight users with a fun, personalized experience. Forget boring your customers and prospects with lengthy marketing emails of huge paragraphs of text. With chatbots, messages are concise. This informal, conversational style of communication can also include engaging touches like GIFs and emoji. You can even customize these messages with personal information like the user’s name, gender, or current time to make them all the more attention-grabbing. There’s no question about it; engaging with Messenger messages is simply more enjoyable than consuming long-form, static emails.
It’s hard to turn down a tool that’s so easy to build and implement, yet so incredibly effective for your business. Why not get started for free today? No coding, no credit cards, and no registration is required to begin. Build your bot now!